Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Floodgates Are Beginning to Open!

Gosh darn it!  This morning I took Dusty, my 19 year old cat, to the vet to have a final nail trim.  I say "final" because he's failing.  I'm certain he won't be here when I return.  As I was thanking Dr. Richter and his staff for all their kind and loving care of ALL my animals throughout the years, I started to break down.  I will miss my cat a lot.  That's all I'm going to write at this moment....because I'm starting to tear up again!

Ok...I take that back....I have one more comment.  People have been asking if they should contact me via my blog.  I can read your comments but the best way to keep in touch is to use my email addresses, preferrably the hotmail one just in case the sbcglobal address is canceled.  I am also on Facebook...can you believe that?  When that happened, I remember my daughter saying, "Are pigs flying?"

dmb52@hotmail.com
dmb52@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment