Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Keeping You Posted!

Hey, folks!  Just wanted to let everyone know that this is my last day in East Jordan.  I'll be leaving for Tecumseh tomorrow (Thursday) and Jess will take me to the airport in Detroit on Friday.  If anyone in Shishmaref is following this, warn John that more boxes are on their way!  I am sure that the custodians and the bush pilots want to know who the lady is sending in so much stuff!  What can I say?  It's hard to break old habits.  Here in East Jordan throughout my years of teaching, people would come to me for things they needed....and I would ask, "What size and color do you need?"  Besides, a lot of those boxes contain toilet paper...and kitchen garbage bags for the honey bucket!!  I was a Girl Scout, too....you know, "Be Prepared!"  So, I will be signing off here for awhile....still a lot to get done on my last day here.  I'm functioning on 3 hours of sleep.  I'm not sure when I'll be on again but it'll be from Alaska.  Wow!  Can you believe that?  Hold onto those dreams, folks....follow your heart.  Thanks to all my friends, family, and school folks for the warm wishes.  I'll miss you all.  Take care....and I'll "see" you from Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment